Tech & Science Daily: “Robotaxis” with video games and vending machines
Chinese tech giant Baidu is taking the self-driving vehicle game to the next level.
He revealed images of a new all-electric, fully self-driving taxi, which he plans to roll out across the country.
The Apollo RT6 comes with a removable steering wheel, which Baidu says will free up space for additional seats, as well as things like vending machines and game consoles.
AI Enterprise CEO and President Amelia told Tech & Science Daily that artificial intelligence can eventually achieve sentience.
Chetan Dube is well aware of the importance of embedding ethics in high-performance AI and said the focus should be on this now.
It hasn’t been easy for Elon Musk’s Tesla ‘Cybertruck’, but he revealed they will start delivering to customers next summer.
Elsewhere – Tesla causes a stir in the crypto world as Bitcoin shed half a percent overnight…
- GCHQ and the National Cyber Security Center believe that there are ways to detect online child sexual exploitation material in encrypted messages.
- Ofcom says Instagram, YouTube and TikTok are now the news sites for most teenagers.
- Mojang Studios said NFTs do not match Minecraft “values” and will not be included in the game.
- NASA’s James Webb Telescope was hit by a micrometeoroid in May and suffered “significant and uncorrectable” damage to one of its panels.
- And for the first time in 70 years, cheetahs are being reintroduced to India.
listen now or here:
You can find us on your Spotify Daily Drive or wherever you stream your podcasts.